MEET THE OWNERS
How I Taught My Slow Cooker to Clean Itself
October 20, 2016
Is Your Filtered Water Safe?
October 10, 2016
October 5, 2016
How to Clean a Smelly Washer
October 3, 2016
The Best Washer and Dryer Brands List
September 27, 2016
Dryer Not Drying in One Cycle? It Could Cause a House Fire. Here's What to Do.
September 22, 2016
20% off your first service!
September 20, 2016
Stay Tuned for Appliance Tips, Tricks, and Must-Knows
August 13, 2016
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
Does your oven look like this?
If so, it's bath time.
We found a magical way to clean your oven that will leave you impressed and de-stressed.
Here's what you'll need:
Two oven-safe medium/large bowls
*If you have a gas oven, turn off the pilot light, and make sure the gas has been turned off.
*Never mix ammonia with other cleaning agents
1. Preheat oven to 200° - once preheated, turn off.
2. Fill 1 oven-safe bowl with 2 cups ammonia and place on middle rack to one side.
3. Fill other oven-safe bowl with 2 cups boiling water and place on bottom rack to other side
5.The next morning, remove bowls from oven and coat your hot, wet sponge with baking soda.
6. Take a deep breath and prepare yourself for a magical miracle.
7. Wipe down inside of oven.
Leave us a comment below with your before & after oven cleaning photos - we would love to see them!
October 2016 (4)
September 2016 (3)
August 2016 (1)